Preterite vs Imperfect BOOM CARDS | Spanish Digital Task Cards
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are your students struggling with the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them? They will get a TON of great practice with this bundle! This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses bundle includes 27 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. iPrice $65.00Original Price $101.50Save $36.50
- Learning Spanish can be difficult. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way with this Spanish Boom Cards Bundle! Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with Boom Cards. The game-like feel of these digital task card actPrice $132.00Original Price $220.00Save $88.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 99 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets20 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gaPrice $237.20Original Price $395.50Save $158.30
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! Fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 & 2 bundlPrice $479.99Original Price $942.25Save $462.26
- Are you looking for an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of preterite vs. imperfect digitally? If so, this mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the preterite tense, the imperfect tensePrice $4.80Original Price $8.00Save $3.20
- Are you looking for a fun variety of Spanish resources for preterite vs. imperfect that you can use in your classes? If so, this discounted bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of preterite vs imperfect with these 13 easy-to-use resources for learning SpanishPrice $33.00Original Price $51.50Save $18.50
Self-checking AND self-grading? YES, PLEASE! If you are looking for a fun, interactive digital activity for your Spanish students to practice the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them, these NO PREP Spanish Boom Cards are just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review as they work their way through the 50 cards in the deck. These cards work on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices. Please see the preview for a sample of the cards included. #distancelearningtpt
See how fun they are for yourself! Click HERE to play a few cards.
⭐️ Save 20% on these Boom Cards and all my other preterite vs imperfect resources with the Preterite vs Imperfect Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it. ⭐️
(If you want the printable version, click HERE.)
*You will need a free Boom Learning account to access these cards. Setting up an account is really easy!*
From Boom Learning: To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to play Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Would you prefer the Google Slides™ version? Click HERE.
Reasons why teachers love Boom Cards:
• Boom Cards can be used on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices.
• Boom Cards are super easy for teachers to use!
• Boom Cards are self-grading and allow teachers to track their students’ progress.
• Students can go at their own pace and know when their answers are correct or incorrect.
• Students can access the cards anytime they have their mobile devices which makes it easy to access from home or on the go.
• Boom Cards enable independent learning which is perfect for students who miss school because they are absent. They are also perfect for fast-finishers and sub plans!
• Students enjoy using technology. Happy, engaged students = happy teachers.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Preterite vs. Imperfect Google Forms Assessment
Preterite vs. Imperfect Task Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Conversation Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Cucharas (Spoons) Game
Preterite vs. Imperfect Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Flamenco Dancer Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Mystery Picture
Preterite vs. Imperfect Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Escape Room
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Escape Room
Save 20% when you buy the preterite and imperfect bundle!
Preterite and Imperfect Bundle (Spanish Games, Activities, Quizzes)
Click HERE to see the other 70+ Boom Card decks in my store!
Questions about using Boom Cards? Please don't hesitate to ask! My email is email@example.com.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these digital task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE La Familia Boom Cards? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts