Preterite vs Imperfect Conversation Cards | Spanish Speaking Activity
Also included in
- Are your students struggling with the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them? They will get a TON of great practice with this bundle! This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses bundle includes 27 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. iPrice $65.00Original Price $101.50Save $36.50
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 98 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets20 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gaPrice $234.80Original Price $391.50Save $156.70
- If you teach Spanish 1 or 2, then this is the bundle for you! Fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums. After you teach these imporPrice $479.99Original Price $934.25Save $454.26
- Give your students a ton of speaking opportunities and practice with these conversation cards! Save 20% on all my conversation cards for Spanish class when you buy this mega bundle. Each conversation card set comes with 48 cards to get your students speaking in the target language while reviewing coPrice $35.20Original Price $55.00Save $19.80
- Are you looking for a fun variety of Spanish resources for preterite vs. imperfect that you can use in your classes? If so, this discounted bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of preterite vs imperfect with these 13 easy-to-use resources for learning SpanishPrice $33.00Original Price $51.50Save $18.50
Give your students a ton of speaking opportunities and practice with preterite vs. imperfect with these fun conversation cards! This conversation card set comes with 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while reviewing the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between the two. Both regular and irregular preterite and imperfect tense verbs are included with this set. Students will be engaged as they answer questions about their lives like what they did yesterday, where they went last week, what they used to do as a child, what they liked to eat as a child, and more. Conversation cards can be used in lots of different fun ways to get students talking in Spanish class. Check out the preview for some ideas that come in the file!
Included in the zip file:
• 48 conversation cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• Student response sheet
• 15 ideas for using these cards in class
• Answer key
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see the other conversation card sets in my store!
⭐Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thank you for checking out my conversation cards!
La Profe Plotts