Preterite vs. Imperfect, Games, Videos, Activities, Worksheets
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Need innovative ways to teach grammar in your classroom? These Spanish grammar lesson plans for subjunctive, commands, question words, preterite, imperfect, etc.) will give you tons of new ideas and will save you hours of prep, all while getting your students to listen, read, write, and speak in thPrice $99.00Original Price $186.74Save $87.74
Do your students struggle with the preterite and imperfect tenses? Are they unable to use pretérito and imperfecto verbs correctly in a sentence without conjugating in their heads? Do they have trouble differentiating between preterite vs imperfect?
This 400+ page unit has everything so that your students will master these tricky tenses for once and for all! Makes teaching so much easier and more fun - for both you and your students!
Here's what's included:
* 145 Slide PowerPoint Presentation to Teach the Formation and Usage with Practice Activities
* Teachers' Guide
* Formation and Usage Student Handouts
* Stem-Changing and Irregular Verb Practice
* Top Chef Activity to Practice "Ya" and "No, todavía no"
* 13 Internet Practice Activities
* 3 Songs and 6 Video Stories
* 25 Funny Memes to Show at the Beginning of Each Class
* Make Your Own Meme Activity
* Homework Assignments for Each Theme
* Speaking Activities and Assessments with Cards
* 120 Verb Flashcards for AR, ER, IR, Irregulars, Stem Changers, Reflexives
* Time Vocabulary Signs for Bulletin Boards (ayer, anoche, de menudo, frequentemente, etc.)
* 100 AR, ER, IR, CAR, GAR, ZAR Trifold Flashcards to Review Verb Meanings and Practice the Preterite in Context (Great for Sub Plans)
* Innovative Techniques for Teaching Students to Choose between the Two
* Preterite, Imperfect Fill in the Blank Stories
* Games, Partner Work, Activities to Practice Concepts with Real Life Dialogues
* Differentiated Quizzes and Tests
* Writing Activities and Assessments
Use these resources and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use preterite or imperfect
* Have fun speaking, listening, and writing
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This is such a thorough unit on preterite and imperfect - one of the toughest parts of Spanish. Thank you so much for all your work on this!"
* "TONS of great stuff in here." "My students loved this!!!! They found it very engaging." "Awesome bundle!"
* "My students have found the way you explain and reinforce the material to be EXTREMELY helpful and engaging."
Over 50% off individual prices!