Preterite vs Imperfect Google Forms Assessment | Editable
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of preterite vs. imperfect digitally? If so, this mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the preterite tense, the imperfect tensePrice $4.80Original Price $8.00Save $3.20
- Students struggling with preterite vs. imperfect? Here is an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of preterite vs. imperfect digitally! This Google mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of thPrice $4.80Original Price $8.00Save $3.20
- Love self-grading, no prep digital assessments AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of editable Google Forms assessments for Spanish class! These Google Forms are an easy way to assess your Spanish students' understanding either during distance learning or using technology in the classrooPrice $118.80Original Price $198.00Save $79.20
- Engage your students with these 287 NO-PREP digital Spanish activities. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with these Google activities!Use these Spanish grammar, Spanish vocaPrice $479.99Original Price $1091.50Save $611.51
- Are you looking for a fun variety of no-prep Spanish Google resources you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them with these 6 easy-to-use digitalPrice $15.40Original Price $24.00Save $8.60
- Are you looking for a fun variety of Spanish resources for preterite vs. imperfect that you can use in your classes? If so, this discounted bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of preterite vs imperfect with these 13 easy-to-use resources for learning SpanishPrice $33.00Original Price $51.50Save $18.50
Self-grading? Yes, please! This digital preterite vs. imperfect assessment created in Google Forms is self-grading, editable, AND no prep! This is a great way to assess students' understanding of preterite vs imperfect either during distance learning or using technology in the classroom. There are 30 editable questions in this assessment. Right now, the questions are images so sneaky students cannot translate them to English. Questions and answers can be swapped out as you please, though. Please see the preview for a sample of the questions included.
⭐️ Save 20% on this Google Form and all my other preterite vs imperfect resources with the Preterite vs Imperfect Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it. ⭐️
How do you use this assessment?
- Download from TpT.
- Make a copy.
- Review the questions. You may add, edit, or remove questions to your liking. You can also adjust how many points each question is worth, choose to shuffle the questions and/or answers when it is assigned, allow students to see the correct answer if they choose the wrong answer, and more. It's completely editable and customizable.
- Assign to students in Google Classroom, Seesaw, or other digital classroom platforms by attaching the link to the resource.
- Sit back and watch the graded results come in.
For only $2 more, you can also get my 50 Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Task Cards for Google Slides or my Preterite vs. Imperfect Boom Cards!
Google Slides + Google Forms Assessment Mini Bundle
Boom Cards + Google Forms Assessment Mini Bundle
Frequently Asked Questions:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
Why does TPT need access to my Google Drive account for this resource?
TPT will ONLY add the resource to your Google Drive, and will not be able to change anything in your Drive. This process ensures that you receive your own, individual copy of this resource.
If your school district does not allow resources to be added in this way, you can still purchase the resource. Just email me directly with your TPT name, date of purchase, order number, and email address. Once I have verified the purchase, I will send you a link to the resource directly, usually within 48 hours. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would love to use this resource but my school doesn't use Google Classroom. Will this work on my LMS?
Most likely, YES! Click the links below to learn more about how to assign Google Forms to other learning management systems.
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the assessment and submit them to you via Google Classroom or other LMS.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Preterite vs. Imperfect Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture
Preterite vs Imperfect Digital Mystery Picture
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Boom Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Task Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Preterite vs. Imperfect Conversation Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Cucharas (Spoons) Game
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Escape Room
Preterite vs. Imperfect Sub Plans
See all of my Google resources HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like this Google Form!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE present tense digital task cards for Google Slides? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts