Preterite vs Imperfect Google Slides | Spanish Digital Task Cards
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students with these NO PREP digital Spanish activities. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way with these digital task cards. Students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with these digital activities. Your studePrice $162.00Original Price $216.00Save $54.00
- Students struggling with preterite vs. imperfect? Here is an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of preterite vs. imperfect digitally! This Google mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of thPrice $6.00Original Price $8.00Save $2.00
- Engage your students with these 287 NO-PREP digital Spanish activities. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with these Google activities!Use these Spanish grammar, Spanish vocaPrice $599.99Original Price $1091.50Save $491.51
- Are you looking for a fun variety of no-prep Spanish Google resources you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them with these 6 easy-to-use digitalPrice $19.25Original Price $24.00Save $4.75
- Are you looking for a fun variety of Spanish resources for preterite vs. imperfect that you can use in your classes? If so, this discounted bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of preterite vs imperfect with these 13 easy-to-use resources for learning SpanishPrice $41.25Original Price $51.50Save $10.25
These interactive Preterite vs Imperfect Digital Task Cards for Google Slides are for anyone looking to reinforce students' understanding of the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them in a fun, digital format. Students will be engaged and get a great review as they work their way through the 50 Google Slides™. Please see the preview for a sample of the cards included.
⭐️ Save 20% on these Google Slides and all my other preterite vs imperfect resources with the Preterite vs Imperfect Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it. ⭐️
Students will be engaged in:
✔completing drag and drop conjugation charts for preterite and imperfect verbs
✔deciding if examples would be preterite or imperfect
✔filling in the blanks of sentences with preterite and imperfect verbs
✔finding the error in a sentence and correcting it
✔answering open-ended questions using the preterite or the imperfect
Not using Google Classroom™ but would love to use these with your students? Click the links below to see how you can use these with another learning management system.
Due to the output required of students with the fill-in-the-blank questions and open-ended questions, this is not a self-grading resource. If you want the self-grading Boom Cards version, click HERE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
Why does TPT need access to my Google Drive account for this resource?
TPT will ONLY add the resource to your Google Drive, and will not be able to change anything in your Drive. This process ensures that you receive your own, individual copy of this resource.
If your school district does not allow resources to be added in this way, you can still purchase the resource, and then email me directly with your TPT name, date of purchase, order number, and email address. Once I have verified the purchase, I will send you a link to the resource directly (although it may take me a couple of days to do this). My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I already own your original Preterite vs. Imperfect Task Cards. Why should I consider purchasing this digital version?
✔ It's easy to implement with distance learning.
✔ The saturated, full-color interactive slides are engaging for students.
✔ This digital resource is paperless, which is perfect if your school administrator is asking you to cut down on photocopying!
✔ It's just fun to use!
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the lessons and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). A force copy link is included in the PDF in the Google Drive folder.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Escape Room
Preterite vs. Imperfect Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture
Preterite vs. Imperfect Google Forms Assessment
Preterite vs. Imperfect Task Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Conversation Cards
Preterite vs. Imperfect Cucharas (Spoons) Game
Preterite vs. Imperfect Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Flamenco Dancer Preterite vs. Imperfect Digital Mystery Picture
Preterite vs. Imperfect Sub Plans
See all of my Google Slides™ task cards HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these Google Slides™!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE reflexive verbs Google Slides? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts