Also included in
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
- Do your students struggle with the preterite and imperfect tenses? Are they unable to use pretérito and imperfecto verbs correctly in a sentence without conjugating in their heads? Do they have trouble differentiating between preterite versus imperfect? This 400 page unit has everything you need$29.99$56.95Save $26.96
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$315.60Save $65.61
Do your students struggle with the preterite and imperfect tenses? Are they unable to use pretérito and imperfecto verbs correctly in a sentence without conjugating in their heads? Do they have trouble differentiating between the two? This 145 slide PowerPoint has everything you need to make teaching and learning the preterite and imperfect tenses easier than ever before.
Here's what's included:
* Preterite and Imperfect Formation (AR, ER, IR, irregulars, stem changers)
* Practice Speaking Activities to Help Master Irregular Verbs
* Fill in the Blank Sentences for Each of the Verb Forms and Tenses
* Usage (when to use each and how to differentiate between the two)
* Simple Method for Choosing between Preterite and Imperfect
* Practice Story for Choosing between the Two Tenses
Use this resources and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Remember irregular verb formation
* Know when to use preterite or imperfect
**This is part of my 400 page Preterite, Imperfect Mega Bundle.
Here's what teachers say about my grammar units:
* "Our job as educators is not an easy one...and each day it continues to get more difficult and we have more and more added to our plate! These materials are wonderful and I cannot wait to look through the rest! If I had ten thumbs, I'd give ten thumbs up...though I am only able to give two! :-)"
* "Saved me SO much time!"
Want more for the preterite or imperfect?
Save Money by Purchasing My Preterite and Imperfect Lessons Together:
Want all my Spanish grammar lessons?
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?