Also included in
- This bundle includes my Top 8 resources on the preterite and imperfect tenses at 30% off!Includes: 4 Readings, 3 Worksheets and 1 Handout: 1. Worksheet ~ The Imperfect 2. Worksheet ~ The Preterite 3. Worksheet ~ Imperfecto o preterito?4. Reading ~ En una boda (Imperfect and Preterite)5. Reading ~$5.50$7.75Save $2.25
- This bundle includes MY TOP 25 resources on the preterite and imperfect tenses at 50% off! NOTE: Some resources are based on the tenses in isolation while other resources include both tenses together as noted. Includes: 11 Readings, 10 Worksheets, 1 Handout, 1 Quiz and 2 sets of Task Cards: 1. Work$14.00$34.75Save $20.75
- This bundle offers my Top 8 most popular Spanish readings + 1 Bonus Reading at the Spanish 2 level at 40% off!This bundle includes 9 Readings:1. ¿Que hiciste ayer? (preterite)2. En una boda (Imperfect vs preterite)3. Una Entrevista 4. El medio ambiente (Por vs Para)5. ¿Cómo era tu vida? (Imperf$8.99$15.00Save $6.01
- This bundle offers 4 more Spanish readings + 1 Bonus Reading at the intermediate level at 30% off!1. The Environment (Por vs Para)2. En una boda (Imperfect vs preterite)3. Una Entrevista (present and conditional)4. De que tienes miedo? (present subjunctive)5. En una Fiesta (Preterite) *Bonus Freebi$5.25$7.50Save $2.25
- This MEGA bundle offers all my current AND future Spanish readings at the intermediate level (Spanish 2/3) at 50% off! NOTE: This is a growing bundle, the price will increase as readings are added. Present TenseExpressing "to become" Conducting an InterviewIn the OfficePor vs Para Relative Pronouns$38.20$95.25Save $57.05
This reading describes a family wedding that the narrator and his girlfriend attended. It allows students to see the preterite and imperfect tenses in context!
New vocabulary is introduced in a glossary. The reading is also followed by 6 short answer questions in Spanish.
Includes two versions of the reading, one with the verbs in imperfect and preterite highlighted for students to see in context.
Level: Spanish 2 (in past tenses)
Editable word doc.
Answer key included.
Activity idea: Students pair off and talk about a wedding or other celebration they have attended using the past tenses. Alternatively, assign it as a writing exercise for homework to practice the past tenses.