This fun activity works like a "Would You Rather" type game. Each tab at the bottom has two to four choices for students to discuss amongst themselves. As the directions state at the top of the page, the children must "choose one." The topics range from real-life scenarios to outrageous impossibilities.
Simply print, cut along the dotted lines, and hang up to prepare this item for use.
Here are some ideas to consider after selecting this item.
- Ice breaker activity to get to know your students
- Promote Accountable Talk and debate skills
- Reinforce vocabulary associated with Winter
- Reward talkative students with a light-hearted but on-topic conversation with a friend
- Discuss the choices as a class as a brain break
- Use in a special education setting as a way to help students who have communication goals
Thanks to ReviDevi for the super cute clip art and backgrounds. Please visit her TpT shop at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Revidevi