Teach and reinforce the skill of balancing chemical equations in your high school chemistry course with this Prezi presentation.
Prezi is an exciting new presentation format that is similar to PowerPoint, but a lot more fun!
You navigate through a Prezi with simple forward and backward arrows at the bottom of the screen. Simply click the forward arrow to move from topic to topic – you can go backwards if needed to repeat or emphasize a topic.
• Prezi presentation with support files which will run on Windows or Mac.
• 20-question practice quiz with full answer key.
• Read-me help file with full instructions for using Prezi on your computer.
Note: This product focuses on basic chemical equations. It does not cover net ionic equations, or predicting product formation, which are covered in a separate product.
You might also like:
Bundle: Balancing Chemical Equations and Task CardsNet Ionic EquationsBundle: Dimensional Analysis and Task Cards
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2016 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.