Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A bundle of resources and puzzles for use with the 2005 movie. Alternatively, the resources could be used with the novel, although this will require some minor tweaks.
The 5 resources included are
• 50 Question MCQ. Questions to keep students on task while viewing the film, or use as a final assessment after studying the film.
• Review Crossword Puzzle. A good activity with which to finish your viewing of the film.
• Character Matching Exercise - Use to ensure students can identify all characters from the movie.
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle. Use to ensure students are familiar with important words relevant to the plot.
• Word Search. A fun activity with two sneaky add-on tasks.
Each of these items is available separately from my store. Click on the links above to read the detailed description of each.
All of the solutions are included, except to the word search.
Also included in the bundle is my Jane Austen - Biography and Works Crossword Puzzle. This is a research challenge activity which could be used as an introduction to Jane Austen, or as an assignment after completion of the a study unit on Austen.