Review characters and plot elements from the novel Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen with this 21 vocabulary word puzzle worksheet. This activity works perfectly for a fun homework assignment while studying the book.
The words to look for are: Austen, Bennet, Bingley, Class, Courtship, Darcy, Daughters, Deceit, Elizabeth, England, Jane, Journeys, Love, Lydia, Marriage, Mr. Collins, Netherfield, Pemberley, Reputation, Wealth, Wickham
You might also like:
• To Kill a Mockingbird Word Search
• A Streetcar Named Desire Word Search
• The Great Gatsby Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
unit supplement, worksheet, wordsearch