Primary Dance Unit So You Think You Can (Teach the Elements of) Dance Gr. 1 - 4
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Elementary dance resource bundle - teach the elements of dance like a rockstar even if you don't have any prior dance knowledge or experience.Do you teach dance on rotary? Get help from a teacher who is also a former competitive dancer.This is a bundle of all of my resources for teaching dance acrosPrice $43.40Original Price $48.22Save $4.82
Finally, by popular demand, a "So You Think You Can Dance" Unit for the primary grades! You can teach dance like a rockstar... even if you're not a specialist.
A high quality dance unit that's easy to teach. This dance unit was created for non-specialist dance teachers by an elementary teacher who is also a former competitive dancer.
This dance unit uses example videos from the "Next Generation" edition of So You Think You Can Dance so that primary students can watch performers who are closer to their own age. Each lesson includes discussion points and prompts so that you can learn more about the elements of dance right alongside your students.
This primary dance unit includes:
- 7 lessons with detailed lesson plans
- a reference page for each lesson
- a journaling page for each lesson
- link to a dance example and discussion guide for each lesson
- Google slides version of student handouts
- A Google Slides presentation file with embedded videos
❤️ More Stageworthy Dance Resources ❤️
- For Grades 1 & 2: Roll-A-Dance Activity Worksheets
- For Grades 1-4: Ballet Dance Unit Workbook
- For grades 5-8: So You Think You Can (Teach the Elements of) Dance Unit
- For grades 5-8: So You Think You Can (Teach the Elements of) Dance - Group Edition
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons