This is a primary grade 2 maths exam, which is useful if you have been teaching place value and counting forward and backward in 10s or 100s.
- Counting objects based on Place Values (hundreds, tens, units.)
- Place value tables
- More than, less than and equal to (including signs)
- Ordering numbers by ascending and descending value
- Counting forward by tens
- Counting backwards by hundreds
- Ordinal numbers spelling (first to tenth)
The file is in Word format and is editable.
The exam is three pages and contains a full answer key.
This exam was given as a mid-term exam to primary 2 English Program students at a private school in Thailand.
I hope it is helpful for you.