This handbook template has been created to introduce parents to your Primary Classroom Program! It provides a reference of information that parents will find useful at the beginning of the school year.
*Download for a link to Editable Google Doc!
About this template:
- Change any parts of the handbook that don’t apply to your program and add in what is relevant. Every board, school & classroom is different so each handbook will look very different!
- If you are interested in the Home Reading Program discussed in the Handbook, find it in my TPT shop!
- Delete any of my comments in bold before you use it for parents!
- In Word Create a .PDF (click File → Save as → choose file type PDF) of the file and add it to your class website, SeeSaw or other portfolio program or print out this handbook and send home with students as a hard copy.
The Handbook template has been created in Google Docs!!
- This makes it so easy to access anywhere & on any device, easy to share with your teaching partners & easy to update for subsequent years!
- If your school board uses D2L (Brightspace), you can add Google Docs files right to your class page/student portfolio
- A link will be provided to to make a copy of the file in your Google Docs & Google Drive
*Please Note: I teach Kindergarten in Ontario, Canada so all of my products are created for a play/inquiry based, balanced day program aligned with the 2016 Ontario Kindergarten Document https://www.ontario.ca/document/kindergarten-program-2016
--> Follow my teaching journey on Twitter @mrsmeadK2 & Instagram @mrsmeadk2