Primary Writing Paper: Kwanzaa Theme - This colorful Kwanzaa-Themed Handwriting paper provides a fun resource to allow primary students a way to practice writing. Simply print out one-sided and use.
Ideas and Ways To Use This Paper
- Use this paper to practice social letter writing.
- Have your students practice poetry writing by using the paper to write a poem about Kwanzaa.
- Use the paper to have students write stories about Kwanzaa.
- Use the paper to have students write about an experience they have had during a previous Kwanzaa.
- Have students write about their Kwanzaa wishes
- Have your students write about something for which they are thankful.
This packet includes the following:
- 17 Pages
- Lots of Choices
- With and Without Colorful Borders
- Illustrations in Color and Black & White
- Dotted Center Lines
Other materials that you might want to check out:
First Safety (which covers a variety of safety topics, not just fire safety)
Kwanzaa-Themed Alphabet Cards
Gingerbread Man-Themed Alphabet Cards
Turkey-Theme Alphabet Cards
Alphabet Cards With Nonfiction Photos
If you are looking for more materials, please check out my store at:
Follow my store, for freebies and more!