Also included in
- Names. Music teachers can see any number from 100+ to 1,000+, maybe three times a week, maybe two, maybe once. Name games are a critical part to a music teacher's life, especially when we see so many students and often have to change buildings. This is a bundle that includes Dr. Stafford's Musical$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- If you are a music teaching working summer school, or you would just like some fun activities to take outside in the last few weeks of school, this growing bundle can be extremely useful. Included are activities for bucket drumming, movement, rhythm, recorder, learning names, practicing solfege, and$52.74$58.60Save $5.86
Name games are a critical part to a music teacher's life, especially when we see so many students and often have to change buildings. Dr. Stafford's Musical Cure's "Getting to Know You" name games and activities provide options for written "All about Me" worksheets, songs, and body percussion to get the students involved in active music making, and provides you with a fun opportunity to get to know your students at the beginning of the school year. NOW UPDATED FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING.
The songs come with solfa letters, comfortable starting pitches (CSP), and suggestions for Kodály concepts. Included is a copy of the free Hello Song from Dr. Stafford's Musical Cures.Included in the packet:
- Hello Song
- All About Me worksheet for K-1 or students needed adaptive options. (New update includes image files that can be uploaded and completed on SeeSaw.)
- This Is My Life for advanced first grade or for second grade
- Hickety-Pickety Bumblebee rhythm notation, game suggestions, and a large bumblebee graphic to create a pointer
- Bounce High, Bounce Low on a staff with solfa, CSP, activity, and concepts.
- Strut, Miss Mary on a staff with solfa, CSP, activity, and concepts.
- Directions for a name body percussion activity.