Primary Science: Habitats

Grade Levels
Product Rating
4.0
File Type
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
How to unzip files.
15.34 MB

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

This 62 page Habitat Unit is the perfect supplemental resource you need for your classroom/club/group.

INCLUDED:
52 slide- Jeopardy Style Review Game
4 page- Cut out Matching game
4 page fill-in the blank/ drawing activity
2 pages of writing activities
1 page of a word search
--------------------------------------------
*Jeopardy Style Review Game:
There are 5 categories: Habitat, Desert, Ocean, Forest, and Wetland. Each category has 5 questions that are increasing in difficulty. Points go from 10-50. (My first grade daughter nailed 80% of the questions, and with a little help got the other 20%)
--------------------------------------------
*Matching Game
There are 4 animal pictures for each of the habitats mentioned, along with a picture of the habitat itself. Cut them all out and mix them up. Students are to group them according to the appropriate habitat. There are answer cards included.
---------------------------------------------
*Fill in the Blank Activity
Each habitat has a short paragraph where students use the word bank provided to fill in the blanks. Then they are to draw a picture of themselves in that particular habitat.
---------------------------------------------
*Word Search
Using the word bank filled with appropriate terminology for this lesson, students are to find the words within the puzzle. This will help better familiarize themselves with the terms.
---------------------------------------------
*Writing Summary
Once you feel they have mastered the concepts of the four habitats listed, students are to write one to two sentences as a summary on the page provided.
----------------------------------------------

Need more Science infusion in your classroom/club/group?
www.scionthefly.org
www.youtube.com/scionthefly
www.facebook.com/scionthefly
Instagram: @scionthefly
Twitter: @mrjscience
Total Pages
Answer Key
Included
Teaching Duration
30 Minutes

Average Ratings

4.0
Overall Quality:
4.0
Accuracy:
4.0
Practicality:
4.0
Thoroughness:
4.0
Creativity:
4.0
Clarity:
4.0
Total:
1 rating
COMMENTS AND RATINGS:
Please log in to post a question.
PRODUCT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
$4.00
Digital Download
ADD ONE TO CART
User Rating: 3.9/4.0
 (127 Followers)
$4.00
Digital Download
ADD ONE TO CART
Primary Science: Habitats
Primary Science: Habitats
Primary Science: Habitats
Primary Science: Habitats
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up