Self-Check for self-assessment (TTQA, Answer the Question, Cite Evidence, Paragraph #).
You will need to provide the information source, either hard copy or digital, to you students. Or, as some of my students did...they researched the answers.
1.How does a primary source differ from a secondary source?
2. What makes a source accurate?
3. How do you examine a source for its accuracy?
4. What is meant by perspective?
5. Why is it important to view an event from a variety of perspectives?
6. How can you detect bias in a source?
This handout gives students the self check key next to each question. Pretty basic and simple to understand.