This resource allows you to guide your students through analyzing primary sources and understanding the difference between primary and secondary sources. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Primary vs. Secondary Sources PowerPoint
- Cloze Notes to go along with the PowerPoint
- Group Activity: Telling the Difference Between Primary and Secondary Sources
- APPARTS Primary Document Analysis Foldable
This resource is also a part of my Interactive Notebooks. Check them out here:
This is a part of a growing source analysis bundle (buy now and download for free as I add more). Click Here
to buy now and upgrade your purchase.
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.