Primary Source Documents - Activities and Worksheets
This packet helps elementary teachers introduce primary source documents, and distinguish the difference between primary and secondary source documents for their students. It teaches students what primary source documents are and how they are used. It also helps to bridge language arts and social studies/science activities. **This product now contains a in addition to a printable (PDF format), perfect for distance learning or paperless classrooms.
- Digital Guide
- Student Directions for Digital Use
- Definitions and Examples
- Primary Source Document Poster
- Secondary Source Document Poster
- Primary Source Document Question Cards (for discussion or group activities)
- Blank Venn Diagram Comparing Primary and Secondary Source Documents w/key
- Cut and Paste activity w/key
- Worksheet -Analyzing a Primary Source Document
- Worksheet -Analyzing a Secondary Source Document
- Worksheet - Is it a Primary or a Secondary Source Document
- Worksheet - Primary Sources (Photographs and Prints)
- Worksheet - Primary Sources (Books and Printed Text)
- Worksheet - Primary Sources (Maps)
- Project - Create Your Own "Mock" Primary Sources to Document an Important Event in History"
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!