Students will analyze primary sources as they visit several different stations.
These stations cover:
- Conquests (Europeans and their relationship with Native Americans)
- Colonization (Colonization patterns of Explorers)
- Religion and Women (An in-depth analysis of how creation stories affected perceptions of women)
- Resistance (How some Europeans fought against the cruelty committed against the Native Americans)
- The Columbian Exchange (An intro to the exchange and how Native Americans benefited and were harmed)
When students arrive at the station they will engage in questions with their peers and the reflect silently through writing and answering the reflection question.