Students will learn the importance of PRIMARY and SECONDARY resources after completing this COMMON CORE ALIGNED
,40 TASKS CARDS, POSTERS, and GUIDED LESSON that will incorporate Social Studies and Real Life Scenarios to require students to closely examine details to determine the sources from where the information was taken.
Students will learn the importance of PRIMARY and SECONDARY references after completing the lesson, applying real life scenarios, and using task cards. You will be using this set ALL year for teaching RESEARCH skills and SOCIAL STUDIES!! I've incorporated SOCIAL STUDIES in this set to allow us to cover more skills during our busy days!!
• 40 PRIMARY and SECONDARY TASK CLIP CARDS that incorporates Social Studies FACTS in with TASK
• Each task has either PRIMARY SOURCE or SECONDARY SOURCE CHOICE
• 2 8 X 10 PRIMARY/SECONDARY SOURCES POSTERS
• LESSON for INTRODUCTION
• TASK ANSWER KEY
• DETAILED TEACHER SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
• SCOOT GAME WITH DETAILED SET UP AND TEACHER INSTRUCTIONS
• 3 SCOOT ANSWER SHEET FOR STUDENTS (1-40 recording sheet), (1-20 recording sheet), and (21-40).
• 4 STUDENT RECORDING SHEETS included for use in place of doing the "CLIP CARDS".
• TEACHER RECORDING SHEET to keep records of SKILLS students missed.
• FOUR BLANK CLIP CARDS for use in TASK you want to create.
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM at:
You can also follow me on my BLOG at
To connect with me on Facebook, you will find me at
Please be sure and share anything you you have purchased from my store by tagging me in your photos for SPECIAL PROMOTIONS just for YOU!
I hope you and your students enjoy this set!