→PRIMARY & SECONDARY SOURCES -- NO PREP PRODUCT!!
Interested in teaching your students the difference between primary and secondary sources?
Whether you are teaching a Social Studies lesson or having your students use sources for a Literacy writing assignment, this product will aide your teaching in numerous ways!
→ Included are:
- Two posters (Can be printed as is or in poster format) defining each source and giving examples
- Black and white versions of posters
- Worksheet for kids to practice and identify the differences
- Teacher answer key for the worksheet
- Two writing prompts about the importance of these sources
THANK YOU for reading this product description and happy teaching! :)