PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Primary and Secondary Sources Task Cards
Which grade levels will benefit most from these task cards?
Included in your download:
• 36 task cards that require students to identify a source as either being a primary or secondary source of information
• Student Response Sheet
• 2 Mini Anchor Charts giving the definition of a Primary Source and a Secondary Source
What do teachers LOVE most about these task cards?
❤️Paired this with my Research Unit and students got some extra practice determining sources!
❤️My kids enjoyed these so much, they actually begged me not to stop when it was time to transition!
❤️This is a fun way to drive home the point of what is and is not a primary source!
More Engaging Activities:
How can I earn TpT credits from my purchases?
After purchasing and using this product you can earn TpT credits by leaving feedback. We love reading your feedback and really appreciate the time you take to let us know how you used these activities with your students. To leave feedback and start earning TpT credits:
1. Go to your My Purchases and click on the Provide Feedback link.
2. Let us know how you used this product in your classroom and what you loved best!
What if I need to ask a question about this product?
We want our teachers to be completely satisfied with their purchases! If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by either:
1. Leaving a message in the Q and A section of our TpT store
2. Contacting us by email at email@example.com
Thank you so much for taking a look at this product description! We appreciate you! ©Literacy 4 Kids