1.Print and cut out the student instructions below or from previous page and glue them onto the front of a file folder.
2. Glue an envelope to the inside, left side of the file folder. (This is where the pieces and key can be stored) (You can also place them in a resealable plastic bag and staple the bag to the folder.)
3. Print out the game board pages (on cardstock if possible). Color pages or black and white are both included.
4. Cut out the pages and glue the prime factorization piece to the inside the file folder as shown on the next page.
5. Laminate the folder and individual “product answer” pieces separately.
6. You may use Velcro pieces (coins) for students to attach the answers to, but it is not necessary.