Review prime factorization and prime & composite numbers with this set of task cards, study guide, and worksheets!
** Please note that this resource is also included in my Number Theory Bundle
This set includes:
- 20 task cards covering prime & composite numbers and prime factorization in both color and black and white versions. A recording sheet is also included, with room for students to show their work.
- 2 practice worksheets are included in this set, as well. One worksheet contains 13 questions covering prime and composite numbers and prime factorization and the other worksheet contains 12 prime factorization questions.
- 1 study guide page. This page explains how to find the prime factorization of a number with a step by step example at the top and has 6 practice problems at the bottom of the page.
- Answer keys for everything.
The questions on the worksheets and task cards range in difficulty level to help meet the needs of all students in the class.
This set would be great for math stations or centers! Have some students working with the task cards while other students work on one of the worksheets. Assign the other worksheet for homework. Use the study guide as guided notes students can glue into their notebooks or as a review before a test or quiz.
The 19 pages of this zip file include:
- task card cover page
- 5 pages of color task cards with 4 cards per page
- 5 pages of the same task cards in black and white
- recording sheet for task cards
- answer key to recording sheet
- 2 worksheet pages
- answer keys to both worksheets
- 1 page study guide
- answer key to study guide