Looking for an easy, fun way for your students to practice and master Prime and Composite Numbers? This Print and Go Packet is super easy for the teacher to use! Simply print, copy, and go! Your students will LOVE the variety!
This helpful Prime and Composite Numbers printable packet includes:
• What is a Prime Number? (Definitions and Explanations)
• Cross It Out! A 1-100 Number Grid Activity
• Factor It and Label It! List the factors and label numbers as prime or composite
• Prime Puzzle - A Prime/Composite Number Coloring Puzzle
• What Number Am I? Use the process of elimination and number sense to solve number riddles.
• Prime Number Path - Identify prime and composite numbers and color a path.
All answer keys are included.
This packet can be easily used in a variety of ways: Math learning centers, independent classwork, homework, class competitions, etc.
For more practice with prime numbers, take a look at my
Prime and Composite Numbers Math Mastery Worksheets.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback! Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Thank you so much,