Prime Numbers and Prime Factors is a completely interactive maths lesson with an amazing collection of activities that will engage your high school students.
Buy this great value bundle of interactive high school geometry today to save you hours of planning.
This ensemble of completely interactive activities for Grade 8 to high school contains exercises to help learners to use the concepts and vocabulary of prime numbers, highest common factor, lowest common multiple, prime factorization, including using product notation and the unique factorization property. Interesting descriptive graphics, user input questions, and word problems are included in this lesson with printable pdf worksheets.
This digital math resource contains:
- 33 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your students
- Differentiated questions and answers that can be used for Distant Learning
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- review the concepts and vocabulary factors, multiples, common factors, common multiples, and prime numbers;
- use their knowledge to write the prime factorization of any given number, using exponents when appropriate ;
- use a factor tree to find the greatest common factor of a number
Like this? You might also like...
- Conditional Probability
- Interpret and construct histograms
- Calculating Averages
- Conditional probability - Venn Diagrams
- Compound measures
This is a single-user license. Unlimited use for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.
Freebies and Discounts
Be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments...We Love 'Em!
Your feedback brightens my day and helps me understand where improvements may be needed. If you download this, don't forget to leave an honest reflection of your experience for your TPT credits :) Thanks!