This classwork set comes with 5 worksheets. Each sheet has 8 problems- including 4 example or guided practice questions and 4 graded questions. This set reviews Prime, Composite, Even and Odd numbers. It includes technology enhanced questions where students must select more than one answer to complete the question. Students must identify even, odd, prime, and composite numbers. This is a unit where students must understand their vocabulary in order to be successful. It is an EXCELLENT way for students to review and an AWESOME way for teachers focus on what students need help with before a big test or quiz.
This classwork could be used several ways. Here are a few suggestions.
1. The teacher could complete the example side using the overhead or document camera and then the students could complete the other side for a grade.
2. The students could complete the example side independently and the teacher could check those problems. Then students could complete the other side for a grade.
3. Teachers could have students pick 4 problems for a grade. However, they
must pick one of each kind for a grade. They can’t do two prime and two composite problems!
4. Teachers could have students complete all 8 problems for a grade.
5. This classwork could be used as notes, a study guide, small group work, or whole group work.
6. This classwork could also be also be done in partners or independently.
The possibilities are endless. Be creative and have fun!
This classwork comes with a teacher answer key and aligns with Virginia SOL- 5.3