Prime and composite number practice doesn't have to be boring! This game is simple and effective and works well in centers and math stations. It is great for fast finishers and when you are short on time. Your students will want to play this game again and again!
Students take turns drawing number cards. They get to keep the card if they know the correct answer. The winner is the person with the most cards when the BOOM! card is drawn. To make the game more novel, decorate Pringles cans to look like fireworks.
- Instructions for making fireworks container
- Directions for game play
- 5 pages of color number cards
- 5 pages of ink friendly number cards
- full-sheet answer key (color & ink friendly)
- half-sheet answer key (color & ink friendly)
Need more prime & composite number practice?
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.