Prime and Composite Numbers Google Slides Activities
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Go digital with fun, interactive Google Slides activities. This 5th grade math bundle is a great worksheet alternative for practicing multiplication, division, fractions, and more. These Google Slides activities include preformatted text boxes and moveable pieces making them easy for your students tPrice $43.92Original Price $62.75Save $18.83
- Go digital with fun, interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading Google Forms. This 5th grade math bundle is a great worksheet alternative for practicing multiplication, division, fractions, and more. Google Slides activities are perfect for guided practice, independent practice, and mathPrice $78.05Original Price $111.50Save $33.45
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for in-person or distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th-grade bundPrice $188.30Original Price $272.25Save $83.95
Looking for prime and composite numbers activities that will keep your students engaged? This Google Slides digital resource includes 5 different activities and includes moveable pieces. Your students will have fun with this worksheet alternative while identifying prime and composite numbers.
- Vocabulary match
- True/False statements
- Label numbers as prime or composite
- Prime and composite numbers sort
- Number maze
- Writing prompt
- 8 slides with interactive moveable pieces
- 6 activities including vocabulary practice, a writing activity, and a fun maze
- answer key
- instructions for shortening this assignment
This prime and composite numbers resource was created to support the following 5th grade TEKS:
5.4A - identify prime and composite numbers
What teachers are saying about this activity…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My class had so much fun with this. I put them with partners to work on this activity together. After math one of my students said, "That was so much fun for some reason!" This was a super fun way to review prime and composite numbers after our lesson the day before. Students did so well on it and enjoyed it. I like that I could take slides away and edit as needed. I will definitely be using this again!” -Kristen N.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This resource is such a great way for students to review prime and composite numbers. It could be used for independent work, homework, and as a study tool. Thanks!” - Symone S.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This was such a fun resource. I used it for Homework after reviewing prime and composite numbers. it was very engaging and easy to use. Thanks for sharing.” - Jo-Jo
You will need a free Google account to access the digital task card files.
Tip - Students will need to work in "edit" mode to use the movable pieces.
Want to save money?
✔️ Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
✔️ and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Hooty’s Homeroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.