This resource contains all you need to ensure your student's sight word success, including two sizes of flash cards, word wall cards, or center cards, a class set of bingo cards, and a Read it, Build it, Write it page. It's great for introducing, reinforcing, and reviewing primer sight words. It also includes an easy way to assess and track the sight words your students have mastered.
These pages print in a black chevron pattern, allowing you to print on any colored card stock to match your needs.
- Word List for reference (Two versions - by alphabetical order and by frequency.)
- Large flashcards - 4 per page and numbered (These work great for a word wall!)
- Small flashcards - 8 per page and numbered (These are perfect for centers, for bingo call cards, and they can be used with the Read It, Build It, Write It cards.)
- Center ideas for use with the flashcards
- Bingo Cards - class set of 25 different cards
- Read It, Build It, Write It Card - Allows students to read the word, build it with plastic letters, and practice writing it. (These can be laminated to make a center.)
- Student Mastery Tickets - Punch each word as the student learns it. When they learn each set it can be recorded on their data sheet.
- Student Mastery Data Sheet - Initial or stamp each square as the students fill their tickets. This is an easy way to assess sight word mastery for your student files!
If you are looking for the pre-primer set you can find it here!
⭐ Pre Primer Sight Words Flash Cards and Bingo - Black and White
If you enjoy this set, please leave feedback and follow me to be updated of new products!