Use this to review or to assess students. You can even use this as a literacy center activity or for homework! It’s up to you!
Reading is SO important! Believe it or not, students need to learn how to recognize certain words at an early age to achieve reading fluency. Dolch words commonly appear in books. These pages will act as a guide for students, teachers, and parents to see how many sight words students are learning to memorize. All 52 Primer words are used in this product. (Kindergarten)
There are 10 worksheets that have 5 or 6 primer words randomly in 30 spots per page.
Round 1….. all, am, are, at, ate
Round 2… be, but, black, brown, came
Round 3… did, do, eat, for, get
Round 4… good, have, he, into, like
Round 5… must, new, now, on, no
Round 6… our, out, pretty, please, ran
Round 7… ride, saw, she, say, so
Round 8… soon, that, there, they, this
Round 9… too, under, went, was, well
Round 10… what, white, who, will, yes, with
★★Looking for MOREClose Reading Comprehension Products? Check THESE out
Click here for Reading Comprehension Printable Worksheets by Elementary at HEART
Click here for Sequence Passages Printable Worksheets by Elementary at HEART
Click here for All About Animals- Close Reading Printables by Elementary at HEART
Click here for Valentine's Day Close Reading Printables by Elementary at HEART
Click here for Reading Comprehension Printable Worksheets- Fall by Elementary at HEART
Click here for Reading Comprehension Printable Worksheets- Holiday by Elementary at HEART
Click here for Close Reading Passages Printable Worksheets- Winter by Elementary at HEART
Click here for Reading Comprehension Printable Worksheets- Spring by Elementary at HEART
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.