SHOP NOW AND GET 50 % CASH BACK | SCROLL DOWN AND FOUND OUT HOW
This is a growing bundle of Primer sight words, Dino Theme. This bundle only has 4 activities at the moment. But many more fun activities will be added to this bundle very soon.
Because I'll raise the price along with the new activities added, it's an advantage to purchase this bundle now, while the price still low, and you can download the new additions later, for free.
This set contains:
1. Flash Cards.
You can also use this flash cards to play :
~ memory game, by making 2 copies.
2. Hopping Game
Also can be used for word-wall words and flash cards
3. Word Walls (added Dec 2016)
4. Reading, Tracing, Writing Task Cards (added Dec 2016)
5. Worksheets (coming soon)
To buy the individual product:
1. Primer Sight Words: Flash Cards / Memory Game Dino Theme
2. Primer Sight Words: Hopping Game
3. Primer Sight Words : Word Walls
4. Primer Sight Words : Reading, Tracing, Writing Task Cards
Give feedback on this product to get TPT credit that can be used on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
ALL NEW PRODUCT IS ON 20% DISCOUNT FOR 48 HOURS. FOLLOW MY STORE TO GET UPDATES.
50% CASH BACK | January 3 - 7, 2017 | Send your purchase details to email@example.com, cash back will be arranged via PayPal only.
* JOIN MY MAILING LIST AND GET FREEBIES!
You'll get freebies every month (clip arts, worksheets, etc), also information about my new product so you won't miss the discount price!
Simply answer these questions and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject & grade that you teach : ______________
3. What kind of product do you like to use in your class room? (worksheets, task cards, etc)
~ Good Morning Miss C ~