Also included in
- Are you looking for fun, engaging activities for your students to practice reading, writing, and spelling Primer sight words in sentences? This blended learning BUNDLE contains no prep Boom digital task cards - one deck with AUDIO and one deck without - and printable task cards with recording sheets$8.25$11.00Save $2.75
Are you looking for a fun, engaging digital game for your students to practice reading Primer sight words in sentences? These no prep, no paper BOOM cards have you covered! Boom cards are interactive digital task cards that are self-checking. Perfect to use in class for literacy centers or for remote learning.
●●● If you'd like to see the printable version of this resource, CLICK HERE.
This easy to use deck of 34 BOOM digital task cards is an interactive method of providing reading work for your beginning readers. All 52 words from the Primer Sight Word List are used.
Each Boom Card has 1-2 sentences filled with sight words. There’s one sight word missing, and your students need to tap or click on the word that will fit in the sentence. Immediate feedback is given. Teachers can track student progress and collect data through Boom Learning.
Boom Cards can be played on computers, tablets, and Smartboards. They can be used in literacy centers, during whole group reading instruction, and for practice in guided reading groups.
Click HERE or on my preview above for a sampling of this set. Make sure to click on the full-size preview to try the first four cards of the deck.
Please note that this is a . The download is a PDF that will include a link to the online task cards on the Boom Learning platform.
●●● Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom, Seesaw, Schoology, Canvas, Moodle, Powerschool, Class Dojo, Microsoft Teams and more.
The words in this set are:
Boom Cards are great to use:
- For literacy centers
- As independent work
- As an intervention
- As an assessment
- For homework
- With substitutes
- For remote learning
What do I need in order to use Boom Cards?
- An Internet connection
- Computers, laptops, tablets, or Chromebooks
- A modern internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
How do I download or access these materials?
- When you purchase this resource, you’ll receive a PDF download. Inside the PDF you will find a link to click that will lead you to the Boom Learning Platform.
- When you get to the Boom Learning Platform, you'll be prompted to sign in or to sign up for a free account.
- After signing in, it will add the deck to your Boom library.
- All Boom Card decks are housed in and accessed from the Boom Learning platform. There’s no need to download or save!
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Related Resources You May Like:
- Pre Primer Sight Words Sentences | Boom Cards w Audio and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
- Primer Sight Words Sentences | DIGITAL Boom Cards and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
- 1st Grade Sight Words Sentences | DIGITAL Boom Cards and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
- 2nd Grade Sight Words Sentences | Digital Boom Cards and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
- 3rd Grade Sight Words Sentences | Digital Boom Cards and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
Here's a paper/pencil version (including editing and writing) of Pre-Primer and Primer Sight Word Sentences - Boom Cards:
Did you know that leaving feedback earns you credits toward future TpT purchases? It’s so worth it, and I love getting feedback!
Please follow me, and you’ll be notified when I upload new resources. My new resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
My mission is to help overwhelmed K-2 teachers regain precious time by equipping them with high quality, engaging, easy-to-use ELA and math resources.
Let me help you regain precious time!
K-2 to the Core