Four different versions of the math game BUMP:
*addition with two six-sided dice
*subtraction with two six-sided dice
*triple addition with three six-sided dice
*multiplication with two six-sided dice
How to Play BUMP:
1. Roll the dice.
2. Add/subtract/multiply the numbers.
3. Cover up the sum/difference/product with a unifix cube.
4. If another player is already on that spot, BUMP their cube off.
5. If one of your cubes is already on that spot, place another cube on top. Now that space is frozen and no one can BUMP it off.
6. The first player to place all 10 cubes on the board is the winner!