Also included in
- This Fairy Tale Bundle engages your early readers in well known texts. As you proceed through the tasks the confidence to discuss texts, write about them and then make predictions increases Three Little Pigs - Reading and Writing Tasks57 pagesThis pack is a great way to engage your students in readi$16.00$21.00Save $5.00
Our Princess and the Pea Pack has writing tasks that build vocabulary and descriptions to write a retell of this Fairy Tale. There are photos that help you through three different craftivities. Your students will love learning about this Fairy Tale and working through these tasks.
A Little Reader - Print and go!
• This will give you two books – copy and staple together and then cut in half.
• Use these each day to consolidate common sight words and the letter/sound relationship.
Language Vocabulary Cards
• Color copy, laminate and use.
• Cut cards and then match them up.
• Each picture has a title and a definition to match.
• Comprehension questions
• How could you test a real princess or prince?
• Beginning middle and ending template with or without lines
• Character maps for Princess – Prince – Queen and King
• Setting mapping for castle and the bed
• Princess is/has/can
• Matching words
• Matching words and adding initial sounds
• Story problems and Solutions
• Story Map
• Read and draw
• How to make a bed – write a procedure
• Count, trace and color
• Count and color
• Make patterns on the mattresses
• Roll and Cover
• Roll add 1 and cover
• Roll add 2 and cover
• Roll, double and cover
• Stick puppets – cut out and attach to straws or sticks.
• Put on a puppet show after reading the book, video and play back for feedback.
• Color and b/w versions available
• Make a weaved quilt – instructions and photos included
• Pop up card with retell – photos and instructions included
• Make a layered mattress bed – photos included
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack.
COPYRIGHT ©Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
♥ Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.