Also included in
- Looking for a way to continue teaching your students about the Elements of Art and Principles of Design from a distance? These interactive Google Slide art worksheets covering all 7 elements and 9 principles are perfect for taking digital learning to the next level!While this resource is primarily d$40.00$46.50Save $6.50
As a follow up to my best-selling Elements of Art Interactive Worksheets, I give you my Principles of Design Interactive Google Slide Worksheets Bundle!
Looking for a way to continue teaching your students about the principles of design from a distance? These interactive Google Slide art worksheets covering all 9 principles (emphasis, unity, movement, proportion, scale, balance, repetition, rhythm, and variety) are perfect for taking digital learning to the next level!
While this resource is primarily designed to be used in Google Classroom, I've also included directions for a workaround for those teachers not using Google Classroom (the only caveat is that your students must have their own Google Drive account).
For teachers NOT using Google Classroom: You'll send your students a link (provided) which will create a copy of the document in their own Google Drive folder. They will then complete the activities and when they're done, 'share' the document back to you for grading, by sending you a link to view their work.
Included in this bundle are 9 Google Slide documents.
- Emphasis (4 activity slides / 12 total slides)
- Unity (4 activity slides / 12 total slides)
- Movement (4 activity slides / 14 total slides)
- Proportion (3 activity slides / 11 total slides)
- Scale (4 activity slides / 14 total slides)
- Balance (4 activity slides / 14 total slides)
- Repetition (5 activity slides / 12 total slides)
- Rhythm (8 activity slides / 21 total slides)
- Variety (4 activity slides / 13 total slides)
Each slideshow contains both informational slides and interactive slides as well. Students will be presented with information, and then asked to complete interactive tasks (drag and drop and written response) to show their understanding.
Please note: Slides are NOT editable. They are not editable for two reasons. 1. Because you don't want students to be able to manipulate directions or other stationary items. 2. To protect the copyright protections of owners of some of the clipart used in my slideshows.
I have now included directions though of how to make notations for students (to clarify or explain things) AND directions for how to make your own custom slides to add which match the formatting used!
My Elements of Art Interactive Google Slides Worksheet Bundle: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Elements-of-Art-Interactive-Google-Slide-Worksheets-for-Distance-Learning-Bundle-5689938
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave some feedback! :)