Also included in
- This bundle combines three of my digital art/ photography units created for emergency sub plans and/or eLearning. These three units cover standards based art lessons including Elements of Art, Principles of Design, and an intro to Color Theory. These resources may be stand alone lessons or taught on$10.95$14.85Save $3.90
I have been a middle/high school English and Journalism teacher for the past 13 years. Our photojournalism program has expanded into the Career and Technical Education realm with an emphasis on Digital and Commercial Arts. Students in our program are not only focusing on story telling with their photography, but are also learning and applying the elements of art and design with each unit. With this resource I am including my fully editable Google Slides for teaching the Principles of Design through photography. All photos are my own and copyright released with the purchase of this lesson plan. The page set-up on these slides is 11 x 8.5, perfect for classroom display boards throughout the unit.
I hope you enjoy this take on the Principles of Design in Photography!
This resource includes the following:
- Fully editable and customizable Google Slides for your digital classroom
- Slides are sized at 8.5 x 11 for classroom display throughout Unit
- Photo Assignment idea
- Peer Critique and Rubric for Photo Assignment
- Photos are 100% my own and able to use and modify even commercially with purchase of this lesson.
I hope you find this to be a useful resource for your classroom!