This lesson teaches what are known at the Principles of the Constitution (sometimes referred to as Principles of Democracy.) These are: Popular Sovereignty, Limited Government, Separation of Powers, Checks & Balances, and Federalism. This lesson includes:
• Completed lesson plan with benchmarks, essential questions, vocabulary, multiple option bell ringers, and step-by-step instructions
• PowerPoint presentation
• Smartboard or projector matching
• State-exam practice test
• “Flipped classroom” video assignment
Check out the YouTube clip that goes with this lesson @ Mr. Raymond’s Civics EOC Academy YouTube channel:
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.