PRINT BY NUMBER SIGHT WORDS (1st GRADE)
* SEE IT - PRINT IT! Children will learn their sight words quicker and easier by SEEING THEM and PRINTING THEM!
* All 1st Grade sight words on the Dolch high-frequency list are included!
* FUN pictures decorate the worksheets to engage your students. See images.
* You receive 5 worksheets PLUS a list of sight words for children to use. In each shape there are numbers that correspond to the sight words on the sight words list. Your students must find the word and then PRINT it on the correct blank. SEE IT – PRINT IT!
* UP, DOWN, SIDEWAYS !! Young children will get a “kick” out of having the shapes in all different directions!
* The 1st grade sight words included here are: after, again, an, any, ask, as, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, and when.
* Children can COLOR the pictures when they’re all done! MORE reinforcement for their sight words.
* Designed and created by David Filipek.
* Decorated for fun! Some of the graphics provided by: MY CUTE GRAPHICS! Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!