Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This resource includes 4 characterization activities where students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure activity. There are also 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers that focus on direct and indirect characterization$20.00$25.00Save $5.00
- A comprehensive resource with a variety of literary analysis worksheets, graphic organizers and activities for finding main idea and supporting details, teaching theme, identifying theme, indirect and direct characterization, character traits and character development. There are 11 resources include$36.80$46.00Save $9.20
- A comprehensive resource with a variety of literary analysis activities for finding main idea and supporting details, teaching theme, identifying theme, indirect and direct characterization, character traits and character development. There are 8 resources included in this bundle:Theme Analysis Digi$24.80$31.00Save $6.20
- Comprehensive bundle of high school english and middle school english resources for the entire school year: back to school activities, classroom management strategies, theme analysis, character analysis, fall activities, winter activities and holiday lesson plans.This 800+ page bundle containing res$110.40$138.00Save $27.60
- A bundle of ELA activities that can be used for any text focusing on character analysis, characterization, identifying theme, finding the main idea and supporting details, summarizing activities, constructed response and persuasive writing.This bundle includes 12 resources:Chapter Summary One PagerO$34.40$43.00Save $8.60
This resource includes 4 characterization activities that can be used with any text! Students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure!
There are 4 resources included:
- Character Analysis Brochure
- Character Analysis One Pager
- Character Analysis Digital Flipbook
- Character Analysis Acrostic Poem
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
Two engaging digital flipbook activities focusing on direct and indirect characterization as well as character development from beginning - middle - end.
Two activities and Three answer keys included!
#1: Character Snapshot (Focusing on Characterization)
This flipbook contains a tab for:
- Physical Appearance
- Thoughts & Speech
- Impact on Others
#2: Character Development
This flipbook contains a tab for:
- Character Snapshot focusing on indirect and direct characterization
- Character in the Beginning of the text
- Character in the Middle of the text
- Character by the End of the text
Characterization One Pager
Focuses on the personality of the character and analyzes how indirect and direct characterization is used to reveal details about the character.
Character Development One Pager
Focuses on how a character changes from beginning - middle - end and the events and other characters that caused the changes.
Students create a brochure showcasing their understanding of a major character they have analyzed.
Students identify a character and use their background knowledge to note specific details including physical traits, hopes, dreams, aspirations, fears, and more!
The planning sheet also tasks students with analyzing how the character(s) has developed throughout the text.
Directions for both the bi-fold and tri-fold option are given. Students include information such as:
- Character development
- Character traits
- Character Interactions
- Analysis on what causes the character to change throughout the text.
- Evidence showing the character development.
- Illustrations to represent the character and/or the characters development
A rubric both the bi-fold and tri-fold option are given. Grading criteria includes cover page, content pages, events, character overview, visual images and creativity!
- This sheet explains what an acrostic poem is and the three different ways you can structure an acrostic poem, with an example poem for each!
- Students identify the personality of a character of their choosing, noting the characters dream, hopes, fears, hobbies, etc. Students also provide examples of indirect and direct characterization and explain what that reveals about the character.
Three poem templates for students to use.
- Examples for each template are also included!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Content Pages: 87
Resources That Might Interest You:
Back to School
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!