Also included in
- Comprehensive resource that can be used with any text to help students with describing characters! Includes 15 indirect and direct characterization worksheets, infer character traits graphic organizers, and character development worksheets!There are 2 resources included:Indirect and Direct Character$7.60$9.50Save $1.90
- A comprehensive resource with a variety of literary analysis worksheets and graphic organizers for finding main idea and supporting details, teaching theme, finding theme, indirect and direct characterization, character traits and character development. There are 3 resources included in this bundle:$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- A comprehensive resource with a variety of literary analysis worksheets, graphic organizers and activities for finding main idea and supporting details, teaching theme, identifying theme, indirect and direct characterization, character traits and character development. There are 11 resources include$36.80$46.00Save $9.20
- Comprehensive bundle of high school english and middle school english resources for the entire school year: back to school activities, classroom management strategies, theme analysis, character analysis, fall activities, winter activities and holiday lesson plans.This 800+ page bundle containing res$110.40$138.00Save $27.60
- This resource includes 4 characterization activities where students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure activity. There are also 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers that focus on direct and indirect characterization$20.00$25.00Save $5.00
This resource includes 4 character analysis worksheets focusing on character development. Students are tasked with analyzing how a character develops from beginning - middle - end through plot and character interactions.
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
- Worksheet where students identify specific events that cause the character to develop throughout the text.
- Worksheet focusing on how other characters can influence a characters development throughout the text.
- Worksheet combining both above. (2 versions)
- 4 Answer Keys included!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 23
Content Pages: 13
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!