Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Comprehensive bundle of high school english and middle school english resources for the entire school year: back to school activities, classroom management strategies, theme analysis, character analysis, fall activities, winter activities and holiday lesson plans.This 800+ page bundle containing res$110.40$138.00Save $27.60
- Check out this 200+ page bundle containing resources for first day of school activities, back to school activities, ice breaker activities, classroom management strategies, classroom routines and procedures and growth mindset student goal setting!Includes 10 resources:40+ page Back to School Guide20$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
Great bundle of resources for beginning of the year activities and back to school ice breakers! These awesome back to school activities will help your students get to know their peers in a fun and engaging way!
Includes 4 resources:
- Meet & Greet Paper Tent
- All About Me One Pager
- All About Me Acrostic Poem
- Groovy Interviews Ice Breaker Game
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
Get these activities and more in my Ultimate Back to School Bundle!
Have you ever had your students create name tents during the beginning of the school year? Well imagine them doing the same thing except students can meet and greet with 4 of their peers and use a paper tent to write down the information they learn in their "interview"!
1. Detailed Student Directions
2. Assignment Sheet
- Students can meet and greet with up to 4 of their classmates!
- A list of 7 engaging questions are provided for students to use to get to know their peers better.
- Example questions:
- Your family has moved into a new house and you are tasked with cleaning the attic. You find $3 millions dollars. What would you do?
- Choose three and tell me what your favorites are: (foods, music, colors, holiday, sport, season, animal, family member, etc.)
Students ”interview” their peers based on questions related to different categories. After each question, music is played to signal the next rotation so that students “interview” as many of their peers as possible.
- 16 Different categories and 23 + questions to ensure variety!
- Completely editable to fit your own teaching style!
- Teacher direction/suggestions include!
This is a great activity to help your students introduce themselves and get to know their classmates, and also helps you as a teacher learn about what your students value the most on the first day!
- Identify a value that is most important to them.
- Answer a series of question related to the value they choose.
- Create a one pager creatively showcasing their understanding and knowledge of what is most important to them.
1. Personal Value Analysis
- Worksheet asking a series of questions to help students determine what they value the most.
2. One Pager Rubric
3. Seven One Pager templates students can use to create their one pager!
4. SEVENTEEN Student Examples of One Pagers!
Students create their own acrostic poem focusing on what uniquely represents them (what they like/,don’t like, who/what they love most, their hopes, dreams, aspirations and goals etc.).
1. An acrostic poem information sheet detailing:
- The definition of an acrostic poem
- The three different ways you can structure an acrostic poem
- Three example poems (one for each structure)
2. Acrostic Poem planning worksheet to help students create their poem.
3. Three poem templates for students to use.
- Examples for each template are also included!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Content Pages: 69
RESOURCES THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU
Back to School
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!