Also included in
- Awesome Of Mice and Men unit plan bundle with over 200 pages worth of lessons and activities (resources for every chapter)! Includes a bonus Of Mice and Men unit test with answer key!There are 11 activities plus a bonus included in this bundle:Introduction Research ProjectChapter 1: Character Analys$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
An engaging and interactive Of Mice and Men intro activity where students work collaboratively or independently to create and present a brochure based on a research topic! This Of Mice and Men project is completely editable and a great way to help students learn background information based on the topics below:
· African Americans in the 1930s
· Migrant Workers in the 1930s
· The American Dream
· The Great Depression
· Life for Women in the 1930s
· Mental Illness in the 1930s
Get this activity and more in my Of Mice and Men Bundle!
1. Teacher Directions
- A PowerPoint with six pages of teacher directions.
2. Project Directions for students
- Includes detailed instructions, list of research topics and requirements of everything that needs to be included in the brochure.
- These requirements can also be adapted if you want your students' final product to be something other than a brochure (PowerPoint, Prezi, PSA, etc.)
3. Cornell Notes Template
- Provided for students to use to record any information they find when they research their topic.
4. Group Activity Option - If you choose to make this a group activity instead of an individual one, instructions are included!
- Presentation guidelines explaining in detail how students are expected to present their brochure.
- Group Member Evaluation - Students evaluate their performance of themselves and their peers
5. Brochure Rubric
File Type: Zip/PDF
Total Pages: 18
Content Pages: 14
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!