Also included in
- Awesome Of Mice and Men unit plan bundle with over 200 pages worth of lessons and activities (resources for every chapter)! Includes a bonus Of Mice and Men unit test with answer key!There are 11 activities plus a bonus included in this bundle:Introduction Research ProjectChapter 1: Character Analys$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
Awesome Of Mice and Men chapter 3 character analysis activity to help students compare and contrast Candy + his dog and George + Lennie. Also a great activity to help students to start thinking about foreshadowing and context clues in the book!
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
1. Character Comparison Activity
- Identify similarities between:
- Candy's dog and Lennie
- The relationship Candy has with his dog and the relationship between George and Lennie
- Assess whether or not they believe Carlson was the appropriate person to kill Candy's dog.
- Connect the text to their lives by considering what they would do if they were in Candy's shoes/ how they handle peer pressure.
2. Answer Key
Get this activity and more in my Of Mice and Men Bundle!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 12
Content Pages: 9
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!