Also included in
- This one pager bundle includes activities for books, plays, research and current events! This activity is great for teaching theme, character analysis, main idea and supporting details as well as summarizing!There are 7 activities included in this bundle with 9 total one pager assignments!One Pager$22.00$28.50Save $6.50
- A comprehensive Black History Month Activities bundle including a Black History Month Project, One for Pager Activity for Historical Figures, Acrostic Poem Activity for Research Topics and a list of 150+ Black History Month research topics!There are 5 resources included:Black History Month Research$11.40$15.00Save $3.60
- Comprehensive bundle of high school english and middle school english resources for the entire school year: back to school activities, classroom management strategies, theme analysis, character analysis, fall activities, winter activities and holiday lesson plans.This 800+ page bundle containing res$97.00$144.00Save $47.00
- A bundle of activities that can be used for ANY research topic, research project, current event activities, article of the week, article summary/analysis and history lesson! There are 3 resources included:Research Topic Acrostic PoemOne Pager for ArticlesOne Pager for Research Topic_________________$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
- A variety of fun and engaging activities for Women's History Month.There are 3 resources included:Women's History Month Fact CardOne for Pager Activity for Historical FiguresAcrostic Poem Activity for Research TopicsPrint and digital versions available!PDFGoogle™ SlidesCompatible with Easel by TpT__$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
Fun and engaging one pager activity where students showcase their knowledge and understanding of a research topic! This nonfiction activity can be used for ANY research topic (public figure, historical event, an awareness month, a historical time period etc.)!
- Choose a research topic to focus on (person, event/movement, location/place, thing (like an invention))
- Conduct research to learn about their topic.
- Identify notable quotes from their research that directly relates to what they learn/resonates with them.
- Create a one pager creatively showcasing their understanding and knowledge of their research topic.
Get this activity and more in my One Pager Activity Bundle for Books, Plays, Articles, Research Topics & About Me!
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
1. Topic Analysis
- Students choose a research topic and record any information they find to include it in their one pager.
2. One Pager Rubric
3. Seven One Pager templates students can use to create their one pager!
- Digital versions of the templates are also included!
4. SEVENTEEN Student Examples of One Pagers!
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on theme
- 5 examples for a one pager focusing on an act/scene summary from a play
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on a research topic/historical figure
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 54
Content Pages: 30
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!