Also included in
- Check out these fun and engaging Thanksgiving activities for high school or middle school! Have your students practice Thanksgiving figurative language, create a stunning one pager or show who they are most thankful for using a paper tent!There are 3 activities included in this bundle:Thanksgiving O$7.60$9.50Save $1.90
- These fun and engaging Halloween activities and Thanksgiving activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing poetry writing, finding the main idea and supporting details, identifying theme, writing short stories, figurative language and more!There are 7 activities included i$21.20$26.50Save $5.30
- These fun and engaging Holiday activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing growth mindset, creative writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including activities for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Black History Month, and Valentines Day, this bundle is just wha$44.00$55.00Save $11.00
- Comprehensive bundle of high school english and middle school english resources for the entire school year: back to school activities, classroom management strategies, theme analysis, character analysis, fall activities, winter activities and holiday lesson plans.This 800+ page bundle containing res$110.40$138.00Save $27.60
This fun and engaging Thanksgiving activity gives students a chance to uniquely express what and who they are thankful for in their lives via a paper tent!
But what is paper tent?! Have you ever had your students create name tents during the beginning of the school year? Well imagine them doing the same thing except they use the tent to visualize things they appreciate the most in their lives!
Get this activity and more in my:
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
- Version 1: Students detail 4 things they are thankful for including a visual representation.
- Version 2: Students detail 4 things they are thankful for including visual representation and 2-3 sentence explanation.
- Version 3: Instead of creating a paper tent, students create a "digital card" by using the Google Slides version of the resource!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 16
Content Pages: 8
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!