Also included in
- Great resources for To Kill a Mockingbird unit where students can analyze themes and characters in the text in fun and engaging ways!This bundle includes:Argumentative Essay: TKAM Trial AnalysisOne pager activities for themes, characterization and summariesTheme Analysis Worksheets and Graphic Organ$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
Engaging one-pager activities for To Kill a Mockingbird to help students analyze characters and themes as well as summarize sections of the text.
A one-pager is a simple page response allowing students to creatively and imaginatively showcase their understanding of a text.
This resource has four different one-pager activities! Each one pager comes with a planning sheet to help students before they create their one-pager.
Get this activity and more in my To Kill a Mockingbird Resource Bundle!
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
1. Character Analysis One-Pager
- Focuses on indirect and direct characterization to determine the personality/type of person the character is. Students also identify the characters hopes, dreams, fears, motivations and more!
2. Character Development One-Pager
- Focuses on how a character changes from the beginning-middle-end of the text. Students also identify major events and other characters that influence/develop the change.
3. Chapter Summary One-Pager
- Students identify important events from the chapter and create a visual representation of their summary through the one-pager.
4. Theme Analysis One-Pager
- Focuses on identifying a theme topic or theme statement that is present throughout the text.
- Theme Info Sheet also included that defines theme and explains the difference between a theme topic and a theme statement.
5. Six Student examples
6. Rubric for each one pager
7. Seven One Pager templates students can use to create their one pager!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 52
Content Pages: 40
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!