Also included in
- Great resources for To Kill a Mockingbird unit where students can analyze themes and characters in the text in fun and engaging ways!This bundle includes:Argumentative Essay: TKAM Trial AnalysisOne pager activities for themes, characterization and summariesTheme Analysis Worksheets and Graphic Organ$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
This resource contains worksheets and graphic organizers to help students analyze characters in To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Learn the difference between indirect and direct characterization
- Identify character they believe develop (change) throughout the text.
- Analyze physical traits, actions/behaviors, private thoughts, speech, impact on others, other characters opinions and what all of this reveals about the character they are analyzing
Get this activity and more in my To Kill a Mockingbird Resource Bundle!
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
1. Character Analysis Info and Planning Sheet
- Define indirect vs direct characterization and details the 5 methods of indirect characterization.
- Mind map to help students identify characters they believe develop and change throughout the text.
2. Indirect and Direct Characterization Worksheets and graphic organizer
- Focuses on students identifying how the author reveals details about characters through indirect and direct characterization. This enables students to learn about the characters physical traits, inner thoughts, impact on others, their personality, hopes, dreams, fears and more!
3. Character Development Worksheet
- Students use their theme topic to create a theme statement and identify 4 pieces of evidence showing it is present throughout To Kill a Mockingbird.
4. Three Answer Keys
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 29
Content Pages: 19
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!